Slideshow

Saturday 31 March 2012

the top ranking Blogger powered sites information


     the top ranking Blogger powered sites information


Please note that this list is by no means definitive! While I have striven to discover all high ranking Blogger powered sites by searching through Technorati, Wikio Blogs, Bloglines, and any other blog list I could find, I may have missed some Blogger powered sites out.

Also, the scores I have given each blog were correct at the time of writing up this article (20th May 2008). The present scores may have changed slightly, especially the Technorati ranking (which updates every few hours), so please understand that the actual ranking may have changed, especially as time goes on).

I do welcome any suggestions for how this Top 50 list could be improved, or if you could suggest any sites which I may have missed that you feel should be included in this list.

You can download the Excel spreadsheet which I have used to gather data for and score the blogs on this list (plus a few others which didn't quite make it to the top 50).


 u can also....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment